Targeted Industries to Invest in the Ready Factories
• Food Industries
• Medical and pharmaceutical Industries
• Plastic Industries
• Electrical and Electronic Industries
• Light industries, value-added
• 3D printing Industries
Conditions for Ready Factories Activities
|Industrial classification practices with respect to generated industrial waste|
|Unavoidable||Avoidable with certain conditions||Clean |
The investor is emphasized to not to disrupt the external appearance of the ready factories and be informed about the upper limit of services that can be provided by MODON (electricity, water, etc ...).
1. Activity appropriate from an operational prospective.
2. External openings at the front of the factory or any changes to it are not allowed.
3. Erecting any fence around or in front of the factory is prohibited.
4. Connecting any structural building or otherwise within the ready factory structure is prohibited.
5. All electrical and mechanical installations should be visible; this includes fire-fighting systems and alarms. Drilling the walls for extension is also prohibited.
6. Upon approving air conditioners, it is compulsory to submit engineering drawings explaining the dimensions, weight and base.
7. It is allowed to use gypsum cutouts and cement blocks in the production area. As for the role of the mezzanine, only gypsum and glass breakers are allowed.
8. In case two adjacent factories are rented, it is allowed to remove the adjoining wall if requested by the tenant and approved by MODON.
9. The factory must contract the contractor to remove the plant waste and shun the use of foreign containers or place waste outside the perimeters of the factory.
10. The investor is responsible for preventive and corrective factory maintenance, and MODON has the right to check and impose fines in case maintenance is not carried on.
11. It is prohibited to use the guardroom for the purpose of storage or installation of any equipment within or above the room.
Activity appropriate with regards to its effect on the external structure
Warnings affecting the efficiency of sewage network and wastewater treatment units:
1. The operator is not allowed to throw solid waste or industrial waste residue in the factory's internal network since it is linked with the city sewage network. Only after coordinating with the operation and maintenance management of the industrial city.
2. In case the sewage produced by production lines contains some grease and oil, it is necessary for the factory operator to install oil and grease saving unit before throwing sewage in the internal network of the factory. Coordination with the operation and maintenance management of the industrial city is required.
3. In case the sewage produced by production lines is uneven containing a percentage of acidic or basic materials (PH = 7), the operator is required to install sewage neutralizing unit in coordination with the operation and maintenance management of the industrial city.
4. In case the sewage produced by production lines contains some fiber or micro-thread or wool, which may adversely affect the sewerage network efficiency or water treatment units, the operator is required to install yarn, lint and fiber saving unit before throwing sewage in the internal network of the factory.
5. Warnings especially for installing HVAC may affect the integrity of the steel structure of the factory.
6. In case the operator has installed air conditioning units on top of the factory roof, it is necessary to link the machines drainage with the drainage network and not leave it to flow in the course of rain, which may lead to the formation of rust and erosion of structural elements.
7. In case the operator has open ducts or fans or any other additions on the factory roof, it is necessary to execute by expert technicians so that the treatment of the openings is done in a technical way and make sure that there is no water or air leakage, in coordination with the operation and maintenance management of the industrial city.
8. In case escalation of fumes or gases during the production stages may affect the overall health of humans or the environment, it is necessary for the operator to install a suitable exhaust system in coordination with the operation and maintenance management of the industrial city.
9. The operator is not allowed to install fans or air conditioning units, which may affect the architectural facade of the factories and are required to replace by roof top units.
1. In case the operator desires to install winches, suspended air ducts, cables, or any other amenities to steel structure, it is necessary to submit requirements for review and approval through the Technical Section in MODON before implementation, to make sure they do not exceed the permissible limits.
2. It is not allowed under any circumstances, to make any extensions, which require ground breaking of floor concrete slabs, for being a structural element of the new design.